Economics-Q72 Online Services
I need one page answering each questions with specific examples and many details please do not use plagiarism. It might be best to split the work amongst different tutors. I do take into account a lot the quality. Send me a plagiarism report
1.Compare and contrast the economic competitiveness of any two of South Korea, Japan, China and/or India.
2. Discuss what, in your view, are the most critical factors determining the competitiveness of your choice of any two Asian economies.
3. What have been the keys to the economic successes and/or failures of either China, India, Asia in general, Africa in general, or the Middle East (Arab world) in general, since 1945? Critically discuss.
4. Discuss the competitiveness and global growth prospects, challenges and opportunities for either China, India, Asia in general, Africa in general, or the Middle East (Arab world) in general, over the next decade or the next fifty years.
5. Former President Lee Kwan Yew of Singapore once stated: “Public order, personal security, economic and social progress, and prosperity, are not the natural order of things. They depend on ceaseless effort and attention from an honest and effective government that the people must elect,” and also: “Nations must make themselves relevant to the world.” Do you agree or disagree? Discuss using at least two Asian, African, or Middle Eastern countries as examples.
6. “At the end of the day, getting the incentives right and empowering the masses of the population is the answer to economic growth and competitiveness. For all of their problems, private property and competitive markets do this better than any of the other systems available.” Critically discuss, using your choice of Asian, African, or Middle Eastern countries as examples.
7. Is Japan a setting or a rising sun? Explain. What does it need to do to be the latter rather than the former? Critically discuss.
8. Discuss China’s “market socialism” or “socialist market economy.” In what major ways does it differ from Europe’s “social market economies?” Explain.
9. “How developing economies ensure that productivity either begins or continues to rise is one of the biggest challenges these economies face.” Critically discuss the nature of this challenge and how it might be met using at least two Asian, African and/or Middle Eastern economies as examples.
10. “The importance of emerging nations in the world economy, outside of the contemporary triad of Western Europe, The United States and Japan, is growing and will continue to grow. The spectacular increase in the productivity of the Chinese economy during the last three to four decades is a harbinger of what is to come in other emerging nations.” Discuss. What opportunities and problems does this pose for the global economy? Discuss.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
10. “Current non-innovation-based Asian economies such as China, India etc. must become innovation-based economies to fully close the income gap with the rich economies. This final step is a critical but difficult one.” Discuss.
11. “High productivity is beneficial, not because it helps a country compete with other countries, but because it lets a country produce and therefore consume more. Period.” Explain and discuss using at least two Asian economies as examples.
12. Explain and discuss what, in your view, are the lessons for competitiveness that we in North America can learn from the Asian economies.
13. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of competitiveness in the dominant economics of Asia (that is, China, Japan, India etc.) and the opportunities and threats that the competiveness of these economies pose for the less developed economies of the world elsewhere in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
14. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of competitiveness in the emerging economies of Asia (e.g. China, India etc.) and the opportunities and threats that the emergence of competitiveness in these economics pose for the dominant rich nations in the world such as those in North America and Europe.
Looking for best Economics-Q72 online ,please click here