Essay-AW-Q268 Online Services
Sequel to the receipt of the first part of my assignment, I write to provide more details for the second part ( Problem Solution Paper) due on 17 July,2015 based on the same topic of first part ( Annotated Bibliography on Eradication of Helicobacter pylori).
Following are further details that is expected to reflect in the paper.
• Revised due date – 21 July,2015.
• Using the resources you identified in the annotated bibliography, provide a critical literature review for a specialist audience on a particular issue. You may advocate for a position if you wish, but at a minimum you should review and evaluate the relevant research on the issue.
• Identify a specific problem or controversy on topic for the annotated bibliography. The controversy must be current, and it must be both narrow enough that you are not overwhelmed with information and broad enough that you have enough material to analyze and summarize.
• Consult web sites of professional organizations and field-related advocacy groups to identify good potential topics.
• Reference to the annotated bibliography is highly allowed (main source).
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
• Locate additional four to six credible & substantial sources (peer- reviewed) related to the topic published during the last five years (later or earlier depending on the topic).
• There are many options for structuring this essay, but generally the body of the paper should identify and summarize the positions of a number of different schools of thought on the topic, each as reflected in some of the articles and books you examine. You may defend a position on any of these schools of thought, or you may critically evaluate the various positions.
• The primary criteria used to evaluate this essay will be as follows
• Effective identification of themes within sources (primary).
• Appropriate explanation and development of themes with well-chosen representative quotations (primary).
• Well-chosen representative sources (e.g. high citation counts; high-impact journals. secondary.).
• Correct citation style in text and bibliography (secondary but see below).
• Near-perfect citation style is expected.
• Length: 6-8 pages, not including bibliography.
I hope all the above stated details will suffice for a perfect submission. Regards.
Looking for best Essay-AW-Q268 online ,please click here