Finance-AW-Q456 Online Services
Job 101 was started in December 2014 and finished in January 2015. It was the only unfinished job at the end of December 2014
It is estimated that total overhead costs (MOH) for 2015 will be $120,000
The activity base used to apply MOH are the estimated direct labor costs of $150,000
JOB 101 (200 units)
Direct Materials Direct Labor Manufacturing Overhead
Jan 1 Beg Balance $ 10,000 $ 8,000 4,000
Jan 10 2,000 2,000
Jan 25 1,000 8,000 _________
TOTAL 13,000 18,000
Using the information above, answer the following questions
1. What was the balance in work in process inventory Jan 1, 2015?
what numbers are you using?
2. What is the MOH application rate used last year?
How did you find this number?
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
3. What is the MOH application rate that will be used in 2015?
How did you find this number?
4. The total cost of Job 101 after MOH is applied for work done in 2015: __________
5. Make the journal entry for the materials requisitioned to job 101 this period:
6. Make the journal entry for the labor for job 101 this period.
7. Make the journal entry to apply overhead to job 101 this period.
8. Make the journal entry when the job was completed.
9. The job was sold for $55,000 on account. Record the journal entries required for the sale
and to record cost of goods sold.
This is the only job in 2015. Do the cost of manufacturing schedule and a partial income statement for 2015
(down to gross profit) below
Looking for Finance-AW-Q456 online ,please click here