Finance-AW22 Online Services
International MNC Financial plan: 15% of grade. Each student will act as a consultant to a business person who has developed a rough draft of a financial plan. Your job as the finance professional is to develop the appropriate financials with supporting documentation, as well as a critique and any necessary revisions of the plan submitted to you. You are also to write a memo to the executive which outlines the items you developed as well any concerns you have with the plan. If you believe you need additional information, you will write formal memo asking for this info that will be submitted to me and will become part of the final hand-in. Be sure to start the project in time so you can get replies to your queries in time.
This firm is a small sized start-up company that manufactures a single product in the United States and sells in a foreign country for foreign currency. This project requires application of most of your core and pre-core courses. You are encouraged to fully conceptualize the process before beginning. Plans will be randomly assigned. Questions???, ask the professor and also refer to other materials provided. (Individual Project)
Consulting for an MNC – Small Firm Business Plan: You have been hired by a creative, finance challenged entrepreneur to create the income statement, cash flow plan, financing needs and financing plan for a start-up firm that manufactures in U.S. and sells in foreign country. Purpose of exercise
- Fully understand how the structure of the corporation’s manufacturing and distribution processes determines and is limited by its financial needs. (Put together the components of the business core.)
- Have a corporate financial structure through which you can view the impact of changes in the international environment.
General parameters: The final plan after you suggest revisions and build the appropriate financials must conform to the following
- This is a new start-up corporation. Small scale. They will produce in U.S. and sell only in the targeted country, extending at least 45 days credit to the buyer from time shipment arrives.
- Pricing is in foreign currency and is determined in that market/economy.
- You must use actual current interest rates and exchange rates.(give sources)
- Be sure to consider all aspects necessary to be confident in the proposed plan. Check for all logically needed components. If you need added information, write a formal memo to the client asking for clarification. (submit to me, a copy should become part of your report).
- Build the finance from the actual production process. Be sure it is fully identified, and labor is sufficient but not excess. Plan should be acceptable to lenders. Pay for all resources used. Identify capital and working capital needs, create a funding plan for each.
- Be sure facts and claims are supported with data/evidence if not question the plan’s components. Example: expected sales volume should be supported by evidence (a marketing study of some sort, etc.)(This support does not actually need to exist, but would have to if it was a real project.)
- For shipping use price of $3,900 for a 10x10x20ft container or $4,900 for a 10x10x40 and 30 days for travel & customs minimum. Use 45 days if in another hemisphere or on the other side of the equator. If shipping U.P.S., etc. get actual rate & print out (include in report) for size and weight.
- No excess financing. Corporation must have some debt (loans), use actual market rates. No IPO’s. You can have private placement. Construct a capital structure that you could reasonably fund. (Use 10 year balloon loans with monthly interest payments (principle at the end) and equity.
- Consider each part of the plan and be sure it represents sound and efficient business practices.
- You should construct plan so there is a reasonable annual return on equity (around 10%)
- If you need to invest a machine to cut cost, etc , just make it up with reasonable prices. The assignment is to build the financials, not research machine costs.
- The clarity and quality of the writing will be graded. So write in a professional voice.
- It is suggested that you bring in a first draft. A draft is exactly that, the basis for a complete rewrite. The end result should be a professional piece of work.
Note: this is an individual project. Work alone, except for help from me. Do not use the numbers or processes generated in the example completed in class. That and Any use of the work of others is plagiarism and will result in a failing course grade. Typical monthly Income Statement
Sales (Units * price) F?????????
Distributor (% Sales) F?????????
Other Foreign expenses F?????????
Net Foreign revenue F?????????
$ Value of Foreign Rev, (Exch rate, date)$/X
Dollar Production Costs (list) $XXXXX
$ Interest costs capital loan $XXXXX
$ interest cost working capital loan $XXXXX
Net revenue $XXXXX
Annual return on equity xxx%
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
What is a business Plan?????? Note: this is informative, not your assignment. (see contract for deliverables).
The business plan is a written document that clearly defines the goals of a business and outlines the methods for achieving them. It serves as a business roadmap that
- Acts as the management and financial blueprint for a business start-up and profitable operation of a business venture.
- Explains specifically how a business will function and details how a business will be capitalized, managed, and marketed.
The business plan should include an executive summary, supporting documents, and financial projections.
The body of the plan can be divided into distinct sections
- Descriptionof the business,
- Marketingplan, including sales, pricing, distribution, collections, etc.
- Production plan, how the good will be made, including labor, materials, facility, etc. and related costs.
- Financialneed estimates of capital and working capital needs based on above parts
- Financing plan: sources of funds, cost of funds, etc.
- Typical income statement demonstrating profit, or when profit will be attained. If cash burn, then projected future funding needs (amounts and timing.)
Each section would provide sufficient support and detail so that the reader (a potential provider of funds) can readily assess the venture and its likelihood of success. The investor, if interested, would then do due diligence. This would include determining the validity of claims made within the plan, accuracy of market studies, etc.
Please note: the last 3 bullets are the finance plan you will create. It is not just a set of tables/spreadsheets. Yes it would contain tables, but also dialogue that walks the reader through the understanding each of the tables and what they tell us about the business.
Name: _________________International Finance MNC project Grading Rubric: Overall grade=
|Not meet standard||Meets standard||grade|
|Letter format, formal,||lacking||rough||proper|
|Explains concerns, corrections & changes||Lacks elements / proper voice||Coverage/voice adequate||Clear, precise|
|Identifies data/support needs||lacking||adequate||excels|
|Identifies all plan shortcomings||lacking||adequate||excels|
|@Professional voice & technical language||Lacks professional tone /language/writing||Generally uses prof. tone and voice, writing||Uses Prof. T and V|
|@Organization and Presentation||Not clear, concise, effective||clear, concise, effective||Highly effective|
|Finance Plan||Not meet standard (50)||Meets standard||Excels|
|@Cover Page/Table of Contents, Section headings||Lacks elements||Has all elements|
|Presentation of cash cycle||Inconsistent/unclear||Adequate explanation||excels|
|Summary of capital needs||insufficient||Adequate explanation||excels|
|Presentation of capital financing||insufficient||Follows rules of finance||excels|
|Working capital needs||Incorrect/not explained||adequate explanation||excels|
|Working capital financing||Insufficient/ violates rules||adequate explanation||excels|
|Demo that sources = uses||Missing/incomplete||Describes fully||Ideal execution|
|Income statement & discussion||Missing details/parts||adequate explanation||More than adequate|
|Reasonable ROE||Unbelievable/errors||high||Likely (approx 10%)|
|@References, use of data||Lacks element||Has all elements|
|@Organization and Presentation||Not clear, concise, effective||clear, concise, effective||Excels|
|Appendix with any memos if corresponded with client||Not included or not well written
Or did not ask necessary questions.
|Included & Well executed||Excels|
|Written communication sections indicated with an @ are averaged for 20% of assignment grade|
Looking for best Finance-AW22 online ,please click here