Finance-AW689 Online Services
A firm will repurchase their own shares in the market because
it can stabilize their price in the market
they believe the shares are selling at a high price
it will generally provide a benefit to the shareholders
all of these
1. A portfolio of international stocks in comparison to purely U.S. stocks generally shows
lower percentage risk for a given number of stocks.
higher percentage risk for a given number of stocks.
the same percentage risk for a given number of stocks.
lower percentage return for a given number of stocks.
1. All of the following are advantages to the corporation of issuing convertibles except
provides a low-cost financing alternative for large, high-quality companies
used when believe stock is undervalued
generally lower cost than straight debt
provides access for small co’s to debt market
1. All of the following are motivation for firms to issue warrants except
may allow the firm to issue debt at lower rate when warrants are included
used as sweetener during merger negotiations
more desirable than convertible securities for creating new common stock
all of these are motivations
1. All of the following groups are subject to foreign exchange risk except
Importers and exporters
All of these are subject to foreign exchange risk
1. All of the following uses of annual earnings would contribute toward an increase in shareholder value except
invest in projects with high profit potential
all of these increase shareholder value
1. CBA Inc has 400,000 shares outstanding with a $5 par value. The shares were issued for $12. The stock is currently selling for $34. CBA has $5,000,000 in retained earnings and has declared a stock dividend that will increase the number of outstanding shares by 6%. What will be the capital in excess of par account after the stock dividend?
1. Each of the following are benefits of dividend reinvestment plans to firms except
increased cash flow for reinvestment
no underwriting fees required
leads to higher earnings per share
all of these are benefits
1. Expectations of a significant increase in the price of a firm’s common stock will result in
large conversion premiums for the firm’s convertible bonds.
small conversion premiums for the firm’s convertible bonds.
negative conversion premiums for the firm’s convertible bonds.
no effect at all on conversion premiums.
1.If a forward discount is prevalent in U.S. dollars to Swiss Francs
The forward rate is lower than the spot rate
The forward rate is higher than the spot rate
Markets expect the Swiss Franc to appreciate relative to the dollar
A and C
1. If prices double in New York while the prices in Frankfort remain the same, the purchasing power of the dollar relative to the mark
should increase by 50%.
should increase by 100%.
should decrease by 50%.
should decrease by 100%.
1. The Burma Hat Company’s warrant is trading for $10.20. The warrant carries the option to purchase two shares of common stock for $48. What is the speculative premium if the stock price is $51.30?
None of these.
1. The Swiss franc is selling for $.9412 and the British pound is selling for $1.5119. The cross rate between the franc and the pound is
1. The conversion premium is the greatest and the downside risk the smallest when
the conversion value equals the pure bond value.
the conversion value is greater than the pure bond value.
the conversion value is less than the pure bond value.
the stock price is expected to go up drastically.
1. The following are the prices in the foreign exchange market between the U.S. dollar and another local currency (LC).
What was the discount or premium on 3-month forward for LC?
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
1. The following benefits occur to the corporation after forced conversion of a convertible bond except
Lower times interest earned
Lower debt to asset ratio
Higher earnings after taxes
All of these are benefits
1. The intrinsic value of a warrant to buy 4 shares of Merton stock at $53 per share is $20. What is the current market price of Merton stock?
None of these
1. The lower borrowing costs in the Eurodollar market as compared to the U.S. are often attributed to
lower inflation abroad.
higher inflation in the United States.
slower money growth in the United States.
smaller overhead costs and the absence of a compensating balance requirement abroad.
1. The spot rate of the British pound to the dollar is 1.15 (≤≤). The 180 day forward rate is $1.17, the annualized forward premium is
1. The two step buy-out is a recent merger ploy that has which of the following characteristics?
It is negotiated in a social, rather than a business setting.
The acquiring firm offers to pay a very high price for the target company’s stock, and a short time later announces another price which may be higher or lower.
The acquiring firm offers to pay a very high price for the target company’s stock for a limited time only, after which it will pay a considerably lower price.
It forces stockholders to sell out.
1. Under SFAS 141 and 142, the following occurred
goodwill is now amortized
at least 4 times per year, goodwill must be tested to determine if impaired
allowed a one time write-down of all past goodwill impairment
created pooling of interests accounting
1. Vickrey Technology has had net income of $1,500,000 in the current fiscal year. There are 1,000,000 shares of common stock outstanding along with convertible bonds, which have a total face value of $8 million. The $8 million is represented by 5,000 different $1,000 bonds. Each $1,000 bond pays 4 percent interest. The conversion ratio is 30. The firm is in a 30 percent tax bracket. What is Vickrey’s diluted earnings per share?
None of these
1. When Country A’s currency strengthens against Country B’s, citizens of Country A will
pay less to buy Country B’s products.
pay more to buy Country B’s products.
pay more to buy domestically produced products.
not be affected by the change in their currency’s value.
1. Which of the following is true of forward and spot rates?
The premium or discount is usually between 7-10%
Spot and forward transactions generally occur on the organized exchange
The length of a forward contract is generally between 1 and 6 months
None of these
1. Which of the following is true?
As the price of common stock increases, the market price of a convertible bond and the conversion premium increase.
As the price of common stock increases, the market price of a convertible bond and the conversion value increase.
As the price of common stock increases, the conversion value and the floor price increase.
Two of the above are true.
product code: Finance-AW689
Looking for best Finance-AW689 online ,please click here