Human Resource-QA440 Online Services
Your organisation has appointed a new general manager. The HR department has been asked to produce information that will give the manager some understanding of the organisation prior to their start. You have been given creative licence to present a detailed information document.
Assessment criterion 1.1 Describe the purpose and goals of the organisation.
You should briefly describe the purpose and goals of the organisation, including information such as:
• Which sector does the organisation operate in i.e. public, private or not-for-profit?
• Who owns the organisation?
• The organisations’ vision, mission, goals and objectives. If you can’t find these out, derive the main purpose from the sector it operates in, for instance
• Public – to provide a service to the public.
• Private – to survive, breakeven, maximise profit and grow.
• Not for profit – the reason it was set up e.g. charity or social enterprise.
You should be able to then create the vision, mission, goals and objectives that would support the main purpose.
Assessment criterion 1.3 Analyse how external factors impact on the business activities of an organisation.
To meet the criterion, Analyse
In this part, you should consider what external factors might impact the organisation. Use an analysis model, such as PESTL or PESTLE, to identify a minimum of four external factors and explain their impact on an organisation.
The impacts explained could be negative or positive and would be on one or more of the following
Income, costs, profits, quality, productivity, competition, market share, market value, strategic planning and staff – levels, turnover, absences, morale etc.
It is recommended that you undertake a PEST or a PESTLE as you must identify four external factors of which your organisation has no control over. These should not be confused with internal factors.
The key to a successful PEST is research and you should back up your analysis with accurate and up to date information, which should be appropriately referenced.
Assessment criterion 2.1 Describe the structure of an organisation and the functions within it.
The next thing to consider is, what does the organisational structure look like? You should describe the structure which includes at least four functions. You should then describe the purpose of at least 4 functions included within the structure.
You need to cover
1. What is the type of the structure i.e. tall (more than 3 layers), flat, or hierarchal and so on? It could be a mixture of structure by function, product or geographical as well as hierarchal or matrix. Explain the structure in this part of your submission.
2. What is the impact of the structure? Consider span of control, speed of decision making and communication.
3. You should include a chart of the structure. If one is not available for your organisation, you should create one using any software that you are comfortable with such as PowerPoint, or draw it freehand and take a picture to include.
4. Describe at least four functions but don’t simply use job roles. Examples would include HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations etc. HR must be one of the functions you describe.
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
Assessment criterion 2.2 Explain how different functions work together within the organisation to optimise performance
You need to now think about how the different functions you identified would work together to benefit the organisation. Include the following
1. Explain how at least 4 functions work together including specific examples such as
Sales & Marketing would identify new customers and would work with Finance to set the budget to provide the service. Both these functions would the work with HR to recruit and train new staff. All three functions would then work with Operations to induct the new staff and provide the service.
2. Describe the interaction between the functions at each stage, consider the flow of information. A diagram could be used here to show this in a visual format.
3. Your example must include the outcome of a business objective; for example, bringing a new product and/or service to market or the hiring of a new employee.
Assessment criterion 2.3 Explain how the culture of an organisation affects its operations.
To meet this criterion, explore the culture of the organisation a how this impacts operations. You should
1. Explain what the culture of the organisation is; state the type of culture. A useful guide would be the Charles Handy model – power, role, task and person although an organisation can have a mixture.
2. Describe how the culture impacts on the organisation, positively or negatively, in terms of one or more of the following: income, costs, profits, quality, productivity, competition, market share, market value, strategic planning and staff – levels, turnover, absences, morale etc.
Assessment criterion 3.1 Describe how HR or L&D activities support an organisation’s strategy.
Your organisation would look to HR to provide support in planning for the future and shaping strategic goal to support the organisations vision and objectives.
1. Describe three activities that HR would perform to help support the organisational strategy and thereby support the organisation to meet its goal and business objectives.
2. Consider areas such as Organisational Design, Resourcing and Talent Management, Employee Relations
Assessment criterion 3.2: Explain the role of HR or L&D professionals in supporting line managers and their staff.
To meet the criterion, explain
Think through and address how HR could support line management and employees at an operational level.
1. This could include, but is not limited to: recording & communicating accurate information, employee well-being, legal advice, maintaining working relationships, recruitment and selection etc.
2. Ensure you address support for both line managers and employees in each of your examples.
All reference sources should be acknowledged correctly and a bibliography provided where appropriate (these should be excluded from the word count).
Product code: Human Resource-QA440
Looking for best Human Resource-QA440 online,please click here