Jim Logan Finance Assingment Help With Solution

Posted on April 12, 2017

Jim Logan Finance Assingment Help With Solution

 
Jim Logan, owner of the Sports Export Company, will be receiving about 10,000 British pounds about one month from now as payment for exports produced and sent by his firm. Jim is concerned about his exposure because he believes that there are two possible scenarios: (1) the pound will depreciate by 3% over the next month or (2) the pound will appreciate by 2% over the next month. There is a 70% chance that Scenario 1 will occur. There is a 30% chance that Scenario 2 will occur.

 

How it Works

How It works ?

Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id support@assignmentconsultancy.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.

Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.

Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id assignmentconsultancy.help@gmail.com and support@assignmentconcultancy.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.

Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.

Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.

Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.

Features

Features for Assignment Help

Zero Plagiarism
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.

 

Relevancy
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.

 

Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.

 

 

100% Confidential
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.

Related Services


 

Jim notices that the prevailing spot rate of the pound is $1.645, and the one-month forward rate is about $1.645. Jim can purchase a put option over the counter from a securities firm that has an exercise (strike) price of $1.645, a premium of $0.025, and an expiration date of one month from now.
 
1. Determine the amount of dollars received by the Sports Export Company if the receivables to be received in one month are not hedged under each of the two exchange rate scenarios.
 
2. Determine the amount of dollars received by the Sports Export Company if a put option is used to hedge receivables in one month under each of the two exchange rate scenarios.
 
3. Determine the amount of dollars received by the Sports Exports Company if a forward hedge is used to hedge receivables in one month under each of the two exchange rate scenarios.
 
4. Summarize the results of dollars received based on an unhedged strategy, a put option strategy, and a forward hedge strategy. Select the strategy that you prefer based on the information provided.

 

 

Product Code :Fin303

To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)

You can also email us at assignmentconsultancy.help@gmail.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.

Summary
User Rating
5 based on 1 votes
URL

7 thoughts on “Jim Logan Finance Assingment Help With Solution

  1. Pingback: Stiri
  2. Pingback: DMPK
  3. Pingback: Festivales

Comments are closed.