Maths-QA450 Online Services
The regression output reflects an analysis conducted on the determinants of crime reduction. The dependent variable in this model is the number of crimes committed per month. The independent variables are as follows:
- Police= Average number of police patrolling per month
- Unemployment rate= Percent of unemployed residents
- Poverty= Percent of city residents living below the federal poverty level
- Curfew= Does the city have a curfew for citizens under 18 (1=Yes/0=No)
|Beta||Std. Error||Stand Beta||P-value|
You can read more about our case study assignment help services here.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention Case Id mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with Case Id in the email body. Case Id is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to Case Id . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
We use best scientific approach to solve case study as recommended and designed by best professors and experts in the World. The approach followed by our experts are given below:
The first step in solving any case study analysis is to define its problem carefully. In order to do this step, our experts read the case two three times so as to define problem carefully and accurately. This step acts as a base and help in building the structure in next steps.
The second step is to define structure to solve the case. Different cases has different requirements and so as the structure. Our experts understand this and follow student;s university guidelines to come out with best structure so that student will receive best mark for the same.
Research and Analysis
This is the most important step which actually defines the strength of any case analysis. In order to provide best case analysis, our experts not only refer case materials but also outside materials if required to come out with best analysis for the case.
Conclusion & Recommendations
A weak conclusion or recommendations spoil the entire case analysis. Our expert know this and always provide good chunks of volume for this part so that instructors will see the effort put by students in arriving at solution so as to provide best mark.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Taxation Homework Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Interpret the output for each variable in the model. Since you know how each variable is measured, be sure to discuss specific unit changes.
- On average, how many crimes would a city expect to see under the following conditions
- 20 officers
- 7% unemployment
- 25% of population living below poverty level
- No curfew
- How many crimes would a city expect to see if that city increased the number of officers from 20 to 50 and added a curfew (unemployment and population living below poverty is the same as #2)?
- Assume that your city wants to reduce the number of crimes by 20%. The average number of crimes committed per month is 506. Unemployment and population living below poverty is the same as #2? How many officers would be needed with and without a curfew?
Below is a regression output estimating factors that impact city revenues. The data used for this model span over 40 years. The dependent variable is the actual revenues (in millions and adjusted for inflation). The independent variables used in the model are as follows:
- Unemployment=Average yearly unemployment rate measured as a percentage
- Population Growth=Percent increase from the previous year
- Per Capita Income=Per capita income (in dollars and adjusted for inflation)
|Per Cap Income||.026||.006||.00|
- What is the estimated revenue for the city if unemployment is 3%, the city’s population is expected to grow by 1.35%, and per capita income is expected to rise by $30,000?
- How much less revenue would the city expect to bring in if we overestimated population growth noted in question A by .05%?
- Knowing that unemployment, population growth and per capita income all impact the amount of revenues brought in by a city, members on the city council are wondering what is the best strategy to increase the city’s revenues without raising taxes. To this end, the city is exploring three different economic development strategies. Unfortunately, the city only has the capacity to pursue one of the strategies in the near future. The three strategies are listed below. Currently, the unemployment rate is 4%, population growth is 1%, and per capita income is $25,000.
- Plan 1: decrease the unemployment rate by 1%
- Plan 2: increase the population growth by 4%
- Plan 3: increase per capita income by $10,000
Like individuals, many governments amass “rainy day” savings in case of emergencies. A sudden decrease in revenue means the governments must consider cutting services, raising taxes, or borrowing money. None of these actions are desirable. Thus, a rainy day fund can help alleviate emergencies by providing a cushion of money to help offset any short-term revenue shortages.
While a “rainy day” fund seems like a fiscally prudent action, many believe these funds have been co opted for political purposes. There is anecdotal evidence that suggests this might be true. For example, Republican governments will use the rainy day fund to cover lost revenue from tax cuts. Democratic lead governments have been accused of dipping into the rainy day fund to cover increased costs. And, in cases of divided government (e.g. when one party controls the legislature and the other party controls the executive branch), the rainy day fund is used to settle budget disagreements.
Another issue that has come to light is that many governments have placed tax and expenditure limitations on themselves. A tax limitation means that a government is limited on how much it can raise taxes in a given time period. An expenditure limitation limits the amount of expenditure growth in a given year. It is argued that the rainy day fund allows lawmakers to circumvent these rules by dipping into savings to get money to pay for new programs or services.
Below is a logistic regression output that explores the likelihood that a state will tap into its rainy day fund based on a host of independent variables. The variables in the model are as follows
- A state accesses its rainy day fund (1=taps the fund 0=does not tap the fund)
- Real Income Growth: measured as a five year running average of real personal income growth
- Revenue Limit: A state has a tax limit (1=state has the limit 0=state does not)
- Expenditure Limit: A state has a expeture limit (1=state has the limit 0=state does not)
- Democratic Control: Democrats control both the legislature and governor (1=dem control 0=Republican control
- Divided government: One party holds power in legislature and one party holds power in Governor (1=divided government 0= not divided government)
- Citizen Ideology: Measures how liberal or conservative a state is. Measured on a scale between 0 and 100 where 0= all citizens are conservative and 100=all citizens are liberal)
Answer the following questions
- Interpret the results below.
- What is the probability that a state will tap their rainy day fund under the following
- Real income growth= 3%
- A state has a revenue limit
- A state does not have an expenditure limit
- Republicans control both the legislature and governor
- Citizen ideology= 42
|Real Income Growth||-18.73||10.93||***|
01*** .05** .10*
Pseudo R2 = 0.28
Looking for best Maths-QA450 online ,please click here