UK Insurance Industry Finance Assignment Help With Solution
Behavioural Finance and the Psychology of Investment
The requirements of the assignment are important. Please read the following carefully.
The UK insurance industry currently has the following life-expectancy forecasts for people in their early 20s: Men, 82 years; Women, 84 years; at least one partner of a couple, 86 years. Thus, most people on the Behavioural Finance unit have lifetime investment horizons of over 60 years. This is what we mean by the very long term.
For the very long term investor there is something special about the stock market. There are strong arguments and evidence that say that the stock market is the best asset class for the very long term investor. This means that for your very long term future you should be investing in the stock market. So even if your future career has nothing to do with the stock market, you still have to know how the stock market works.
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
Assignment requirement: Write a 2,000 word essay. In the course of your essay you must answer the following questions (not necessarily in the same order in which they are given):
(1) Explain why the stock market is regarded as the best asset class for the very long term investor.
(2) What is the difference between passive investing and active investing?
(3) If you believe in modern finance and the EMH you will be a passive investor. If you believe that behavioural finance can be applied to very long term stock market investing you will be an active investor. Explain why?
(4) Are you going to be an active or a passive investor? Why?
(5) What does beating the market mean?
(6) Being an active investor is the same thing as trying to beat the market. Explain.
(7) The only justification for being an active rather than a passive investor is that you have good grounds for believing that you can systematically apply the ideas of behavioural finance to consistently beat the market over a time horizon of 60+ years. Explain why the preceding sentence is true.
Suppose your answer to (4) is that you are going to be an active investor. Then answer the following questions.
(4(a1)) Explain clearly what very long term active strategies you are going to apply.
(4(a2)) Explain why they will work and make sure to explain why they will still be working in 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 years from now.
(4(a3)) Explain what is wrong with the modern finance and EMH arguments and evidence that there is no thing as a very long term strategy for beating the market.
Suppose your answer to (4) is that you are going to be a passive investor. Then answer the following questions.
(4(p1)) What is so convincing about the arguments and evidence from modern finance and the EMH that there is no way of consistently beating the market over the very long term?
(4(p2)) What is wrong with the arguments and evidence from behavioural finance that there might be active strategies that consistently beat the market over the very long term?
Suppose you do not accept the arguments and evidence that the stock market is the best asset class for the very long term investor then spend the whole of your essay answering the following questions.
(1(n1)) What is wrong with the arguments and evidence that the stock market is the best asset class for the very long term investor?
(1(n2)) So how are you going to invest for your very long term future? Back up your answer with arguments and evidence.
The compulsory core textbook is Behavioural Finance: Prsychology, Decision-making and Markets, International Edition, by Lucy F. Ackert and Richard Deaves, South-Western 2009.
We will be following this book closely for most of the unit. We do not know how much of the book we can cover since this is the first time the unit has been taught. We do not need to cover the whole book in order for you to get a good idea of what behavioural finance is all about, but we expect to cover quite a lot of it. We intend to cover the topics in the order in which they appear in the textbook, starting from chapter 1.
There is a lot in this book, and more than you can assimilate in just one year. The seminar questions will focus on what we think are the core issues. That will tell you what we think is important and give you guidance on what topics to prepare for the examination.
Product Code :Fin296
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at email@example.com but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.