Walmart Finance Assingment Help With Solution Online
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze financial statements using financial ratios.
• Analyze and evaluate cash flows over time.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial management.
• Write clearly and concisely about financial management using proper writing mechanics.
This project requires that you conduct a financial analysis of two, comparable organizations. You may select any organizations that produce publicly available financial statements employing IFRS or U.S. GAAP (both companies must follow the same GAAP).
How it Works
How It works ?
Step 1:- Click on Submit your Assignment here or shown in left side corner of every page and fill the quotation form with all the details. In the comment section, please mention product code mentioned in end of every Q&A Page. You can also send us your details through our email id email@example.com with product code in the email body. Product code is essential to locate your questions so please mentioned that in your email or submit your quotes form comment section.
Step 2:- While filling submit your quotes form please fill all details like deadline date, expected budget, topic , your comments in addition to product code . The date is asked to provide deadline.
Step 3:- Once we received your assignments through submit your quotes form or email, we will review the Questions and notify our price through our email id. Kindly ensure that our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com must not go into your spam folders. We request you to provide your expected budget as it will help us in negotiating with our experts.
Step 4:- Once you agreed with our price, kindly pay by clicking on Pay Now and please ensure that while entering your credit card details for making payment, it must be done correctly and address should be your credit card billing address. You can also request for invoice to our live chat representatives.
Step 5:- Once we received the payment we will notify through our email and will deliver the Q&A solution through mail as per agreed upon deadline.
Step 6:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Features for Assignment Help
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
We believe in providing perfect, relevant and 100% accurate solutions to the student as per questions asked. All our experts are perfect in providing that so as to give unique experience to the students.
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Online exam Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment
- Case Study Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Research Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Business Plan Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Accounting Homework Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Strategy Management Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Information Management Assignment Help
- Online Assignment Writing help
- Best Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment help
- Corporate Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Taxation Homework Help
- MBA operations management assignment help
- History Assignment help
- Geography Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment help
- Archaeology Assignment help
- Counselling assignment help
- Criminology assignment help
- Linguistics Assignment Help
- Architecture Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- Physics and Astronomy Assignment Help
- Physiotherapy Assignment Help
- Politics Assignment Help
1. Carefully review the annual reports for both organizations. Comment on what approach each company has taken in reporting to its shareholders. (This requirement is purposely broad to give you the freedom to talk about anything that comes under the broad title of “reporting to shareholders”).
2. Prepare a ratio analysis for both companies including a trend analysis for three years. Comment on the significance of the ratios for each company (do they indicate that things are all right, do they suggest that problems exist, or is it likely that problems will occur in the future?). Comment specifically on the similarities and differences among the ratios calculated for both companies and comparison to any benchmark.
3. Prepare an analysis of the cash flow statements for both companies.
4. List and discuss the importance of the two most significant accounting policies adopted by the two organizations (you should select the same two policies for both organizations). Explain the options selected by both companies and comment on any differences that you see. Explain what other policies the organizations could have selected and state why you think they selected one policy over another.
5. Provide the URL’s for each company’s Annual Report.
Walmart: Annual Report 2014
1. Compare and contrast the approach to reporting to shareholders taken by each company. Examine topics such as: presentation format, tone, detail, length, and required versus additional content.
2. Analyze (i.e., calculate and discuss similarities and differences in trends, benchmarks) the financial statements using financial ratios (use the ratios covered in Week 1 and any other relevant ratios listed on pp. 380-381 of the text).
3. Analyze (i.e., calculate and discuss similarities and differences in trends) the cash flow statements. Discuss how these patterns reflect on the stated strategies of the organizations.
4. Discuss the most significant accounting policies adopted by the two organizations (e.g., revenue recognition; inventory valuation. (Note: you should select the same two policies for both organizations.)Explain the choices made by both companies and comment on any differences that you see.
Product Code :Fin359
To get answer for this question, kindly click here (Note: Don’t forget to write the product code in comment section)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org but please mentioned product code in the mail body while sending emails.You can browse more questions to get answer in our Q&A sections here.