BEST UK USA Australia Canada UAE Petty Cash Book Assignment Help Online Service
Petty cash book is an accounting book in which all petty (small) payments are made through petty cash fund and is recorded systematically. It helps large business concerns to reduce the load of Main cash book. Petty cash book is maintained by a Petty cashier, who is appointed by the Chief cashier. In a petty cash book separate column is allotted for each type of expenditure. There is only one money column on the debit side where all sum received time to time from the Chief cashier is entered by the petty cashier. Several columns are present on the credit side. The difference between petty cash book and main cash book is that in petty cash book only small expenses are recorded, but in main cash book both small and large expenses are recorded. Stamps, postages, wages, stationary, etc. small expenses are recorded in it.
The advantages of petty cash book is given in Petty Cash Book Assignment Help Online Service –
• Records of all petty payments are maintained systematically.
• It helps in controlling petty expenses by comparing it between two periods.
• It helps in making the main cash book more informative by including only large transactions.
• It supplies information regarding small payments made on different heads.
There are plenty of points to be taken in notice that can be learnt from Petty Cash Book Assignment Help.
Services We Offer
Services Provided for Accounting
Accounting always put student on worries and stress. But with Assignment Consultancy for your help, you can remove all your worries by going through our various services:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help Online
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Homework Help
- Do my accounting Homework
- Accounting Case Study Assignment Help
- Finance accounting case studies assignment help
- Taxation homework help
- US tax codes homework help
- Advance Accounting homework help
- Cost Management Homework Help
- Australian Taxation Assignment help
- Ratio analysis assignment help
- Accountancy online exam help
- Accounts online exam help
Features for Accounting Assignment Help Services
We believe in providing no plagiarism work to the students. All are our works are unique and we provide Free Plagiarism report too on requests.
Best Customer Service
Our customer representatives are working 24X7 to assist you in all your assignment needs. You can drop a mail to email@example.com or chat with our representative using live chat shown in bottom right corner.
Three Stage Quality Check
We are the only service providers boasting of providing original, relevant and accurate solutions. Our three stage quality process help students to get perfect solutions.
All our works are kept as confidential as we respect the integrity and privacy of our clients.
Yash Batra, Student , UK University
“Great Experts to provide real time Accounts help services. They are just best in their approach”
Reham Fayad, Student MBA, USA
“They have some of the best USA experts to provide Accounts help online and also help me in my online exams.”
Graham Golith, Lancashire University, UK
“Best place to get all help in Accounts Essay and Exams. Will definitely recommend to all”
System of Petty Cash Book Accounting
The different systems of petty cash accounting explained in Petty Cash Book Assignment Help Online Service are: –
In Open system, the petty cashier first receives a fixed sum of money from the chief cashier, for meeting petty expenses. When the given amount is spent, the chief cashier again pays the sum required by the petty cashier.
- 2. Fixed Advance System: –
In fixed advance system, the chief cashier gives a fixed sum of money to the petty cashier for a fixed period of time.
- 3. Imprest System: –
In Imprest system, the total petty expenses for a particular period is calculated and that amount is given in advance by the chief cashier to the petty cashier. This amount of money is called as imprest cash.
This system is followed by most of the business concerns. When the fixed period is expired, a statement of all expenses is prepared by the petty cashier and is submitted to the chief cashier. This statement is known as statement of petty, expenses. It is a very scientific method and is labour saving. There is a reduction in the commission of fraud as the chief cashier verifies the petty cash book and in case of fault, the Petty cashier would be responsible.
Features of Petty Cash Book Assignment Help Online Service are: –
Clients looking for Petty Cash Book Assignment Help Online Service from us can expect a few pros and traits: –
• The Cash books to be updated regularly.
• Proper Understanding of accounting books.
• Accounts Language to be simple and precise.
• Keeping a record of cash book and its features.
If you need any help in best petty cash book assignment help services online ,please click here